Fan Stuff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Everything else: email@example.com
Commences: May 2018 – 2 year contract
About us: We are a small production company dedicated to producing high quality web based animations. Our team is filled with young aspiring artists, set on creating great worlds and characters. Our Youtube channels have over 2 million subscribers across all of them and we are looking to streamline content creation.
Job Information: Glitchy Boy is looking for a highly capable and experienced machinima capture artist and video editor. Can you create amazing shorts, tell a story and have a great sense of humour? Then this position will suit you.
This is a hands on position, capturing footage alone or working with a team of artists and then editing a high quality videos. You will need to be not only an editor but a director and cinematographer as well.
• Use tools or mods to create cinematic scenes based on a written script
• Edit high-end material in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity.
• Initiate concepts and work within a team to develop the best assets possible.
• Take responsibility for projects and self-produce/direct when necessary, or alternatively work closely with a director to realise a specific vision.
YOU NEED TO
• Have fluency in editing software. Avid experience a plus.
• Have fluency in Photoshop.
• Have a fundemental understanding of animating
• Have experience working under tight deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude under pressure is required.
• Have a great sense of humour
• Keen interest and knowledge of video games.
• Ability to go under the hood of games and mod them to your will.
• People skills and ability to work as part of a team are of utmost importance.
• Ability to take direction when required, while also working autonomously to self-direct and take ownership of a project where necessary.
• Please provide A showreel or portfolio that demonstrates an ability to make video content. Animations or any Machinima is a huge bonus.
Submit to : firstname.lastname@example.org